Private International Law & in charge of the Dutch Desk.
- Law degree: Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (PUCP). (2016)
- Course on International Cooperation: Belgian Development Agency (BTC) in Brussels, Belgium. (2012)
- Master of Laws in Civil Law: University of Maastricht, the Netherlands. (2010 - 2012)
- Bachelor of Laws: University of Maastricht, the Netherlands. (2006 - 2010)
- Exchange program: Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain. (2009)
- Consular Affairs Attaché and Detainee Assistance at the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Lima. (2014 – 2016)
- Coordinator responsible for designing and executing human rights projects at the NGO Education and Health Development Association (Asociación Desarrollo de la Educación y la Salud - ADESA). (2012 – 2014)
- Volunteer for the Dutch Probation Office in Lima (Reclassering Nederland). (2016 - currently)
- President of the Red Cross Students Desk Maastricht. (2009 – 2011)
Dutch, English, Spanish and German.