Contractual and Patriomonial Law
- Reviewing, analyzing and elaborating contracts which arise from the commercial activities of our clients.
- Juridical advisory on:
- The consequences of signing a badly elaborated, inaccurate, ambiguous, leonine contract, with unregulated assumptions, that causes subsequent controversies.
- Purchase-sale agreements, lease contracts, service lease agreements, and work agreements, among others.
- Property law: possessory defense, usufruct, easements, property, pledge, and mortgage, extension of the mortgage, acquiring prescription, and extinctive prescription.
- (Extra) contractual civil liability and compensation.